Portrait Workflow Actions Pack
I have taken all of my favorite hand studio portrait edits and turned them into one click actions. It is now easier than ever to create my glowing skin, striking eyes and soft warm tones. This actions pack includes a complete, from start to finish, editing tutorial that explains and uses this actions pack.
This pack includes ALL of my PS Actions and many more!
- 83 Total Actions
- Easy-To-Follow Explanations and Guides Built in each Action
- Files for Photoshop CS2-CS6 and Creative Cloud (CC)
- Fully Compatible with PC and Mac
- Complete Actions Workflow Editing Tutorial
How To Install your Actions in Photoshop:
- Save your actions in an easy to find location on your computer.
- Open Photoshop and go to the actions palette.
- If the actions palette is not visible, go to “Window”, then click “Actions” in the dropdown menu.
- In the top right corner of the actions palette, click on the small box containing 4 horizontal lines.
- From the dropdown menu, select “Load Actions”.
- Navigate back to where you saved the actions and select the file ending in .atn.
- Click “Open” and your actions will load into the actions palette.
When the actions are loaded into the actions palette with this method they will remain unless you delete the original folder where you saved the actions.
Due to the digital nature of this product, there aren't any refunds.
You'll receive your download within minutes of purchasing.